At Mitel we are committed to building and maintaining mutually beneficial long-term relationships with professional telecommunications consultants.
The Mitel Consultant Liaison Program provides consultants with everything they need to stay up to date on the latest advances in Mitel technology.
At the leading edge of global telecommunications for over three decades, we continue to introduce innovative and cost-effective solutions that add value for consultants and their clients in areas such as virtualization, mobility, and unified communications and collaboration.
Educational and team support for consultants
The Consultant Liaison Program provides:
- A Consultant Web Portal. Easy, 24/7 access to information about all things Mitel.
- Consultant support teams. Our account teams are ready to help worldwide with presales assessments, long-term planning, and engineering support.
- Mitel authorizedPARTNER network. The Mitel certified authorizedPARTNER network is ready to help configure, deploy, and optimize your clients’ technology infrastructures.
- Mitel University. A center for sales and technical training for Mitel products and related VoIP technologies.
Information resources for consultants
We provide a wide range of downloadable information to help consultants understand and explain Mitel technology.
- Telecommunications marketing collateral. We are constantly updating our white papers, case studies, RFP templates, and web-based and self-paced solution training programs.
- Mitel eNewsletter. A regular electronic publication with updates on user group activities, technical tips, news of upcoming events, product announcements, and a lot more.
- Webinars, seminars, and Mitel TV. A wide selection of audiovisual presentations developed by product solution experts to provide information and insight into technical topics.
Mitel Business Partner Conference
Every year, we provide an exclusive look at the latest and greatest from Mitel at the Mitel Business Partner Conference.
Through awards, we recognize those consultants and partners who have demonstrated outstanding business performance, achieved superior customer satisfaction, shown exceptional technical expertise, and made other significant contributions during the year.
Register for Consultant Liaison Program (Americas)
Register for Consultant Liaison Program (EMEA/AP)